понедельник, 28 апреля 2014 г.

download Fake Mailer Pro apk free


Fake Mailer Pro

Communication



Download .apk

With 'Fake Mailer Pro' you can send anonymous mails to your friends, it's really fun. View the screenshots for more information.


Unlimited Mails!


Have fun!


Terms of Service


- I accept that for my own security, and the security of the developers of this application, the data I entered will be logged.

- I accept that I will not use this application for illegal activities.

- I will not use this application to spam people.

- I accept that the creators of this application are not responsible for anything I do with this application.

- I accept that the send date will be saved for the statistics of this application.

- I accept that this information will not be shared, unless the government is asking for it.


We are logging the following data of you for security reasons:

- IP Adres

- Your message(sender name, sender mail, to address, subject, message)

- Device ID.
























Download .apk





























The project is the CAA, which is the sale of domestic distribution rights repped, and will definitely start a bidding war for this. The movie is Steve Jobs from Chronicle 'wayward hippie co-founder of Apple, where he was one of the most revered creative entrepreneurs of our time download Fake Mailer Pro apk . 'Five Star Institute Mark Hulme funded and produced. Apparently it's coming together very to are already planning to start shooting in May this year, while on sabbatical from Kutcher 's 'Two and a Half Men.'Get ready the the indie Steve Jobs in front of the Hollywood biopic. But of course, I want to see his story, who makes it.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий